Argan Oil : 7 Benefits for Hair and Skin Of “Miracle Oil”
This “miracle oil” from Morocco has an eighty percent essential acids that are fatty that can be used for inflammation reduction, and also has squalene that makes our skins ofter. It also has phytosterols that protect our valuable collagen, and compounds that are phenolic in nature and that protect us from nasty free radicals.
These compounds founded make it one of the most dynamic and best beauty ingredient to have around when one wants their physical looks to be more natural, or for those people that want to save up on those expensive beauty products.
Here are top 7 argan oil uses
- Softening dry and cracked skin – This oil possesses a high percentage of fatty acids that are unsaturated, compared to the traditionally used shea butter. This makes Argan oil the best moisturizer for your face, body, and hands.
- Preventing stretch marks – Use it just like how you use your ordinary stretch mark cream. The Argan oil easily absorbs and does not leave residues. It protects the skin from UV rays and is one of the Argan oil uses that is most popular with people who have suffered from sunburn and other types of burns.
- Scar lightening – Argan can help reduce acne marks and scars with regular use. This is because it naturally regulated the production of sebum and balances the skins ph. This oil is non-comedogenic, which means. It won’t clog the pores in the skin to create pimples or bumps that will leave a scar when healed.
- Relieves psoriasis and eczema – Argan oil is one of Earth’s richest sources of natural Vitamin E. Making it an excellent method for relieving skin conditions.
- Hair Conditioning – Argan oil has excellent moisturizing capabilities. Making it an excellent intensive conditioner for human hair, and could also be applied for split ends.
- Alleviation of itchy, dry scalp – Apply to your scalp. And use a warm towel to wrap your head for about half an hour. Or during the whole night to remove irritation.
- For babies – Argan oil is a relatively mild oil that can be used on babies…yes, even new borns. The oil will make your babies smooth and saple. And it’s in very rare cases that a baby will react with the oil. However important to contact a children specialist before you try out the oil on your baby for the first time.
Reviews have testimonies of people who saw a great improvement in their skin texture just after a few weeks of using Argan oil. The oil increases the elasticity of the skin and keep it well hydrated there by minimizing the adverse effects of weather.