Why is Argan Oil good for your Face ?
The benefits of organic Arganoil are so great that you should definitely give it a try. In this chapter, wewill discuss how to use Argan oil for your face andArgan oil for your hair. Oneof the primary benefits of organic argan oil is the absence of all chemicals,in fact, it is all natural and 100% pure. So you get all the benefits oforganic argan oil when you decide to try it. Here are two specific ways touse Argan oil for your face.
When to use argan oil on face
- Daytime use: Apply a few drops to your face and your neck after cleansing usingcircular motions to let penetrate into the skin. Allow time to thoroughlyabsorb before applying make up.
- Nighttime: Apply Argan oil after your evening cleansing regimen to enhance theskin rejuvenation process during rest.
How argan oil works on skin
Argan oil is not greasy but use sparingly. Only a few drops are warmed on the fingertips are needed to moisturize and protect the complexion including the delicate skin under the eyes. Besides the fact that it is all natural and organic, here are some other benefits of using argan oil for your face:
Benefits of organic Argan Oil on face
- Argan oil naturally restores the softness of your skin.
- It reduces dark spots and appearance of acne scars.
- Argan oil combats prematurely aging skin and diminishes appearance of wrinkles.
- It evens out skin tone and lightens dark circles under eyes.
- Has been reported to effectively treat acne, psoriasis, eczema, and cold sores.